Saturday, June 2, 2012

#reverb10 december 2010 memories

UPDATE (feb 2011): what was a december 2010 daily reflecting and manifesting is evolving into a monthly reflecting and manifesting. announced in february, gwen bell and cali harris of reverb10 sent out a note saying -
"Hello Reverb Community -

Happy February! We're excited to be reconnecting with the Reverb community. At the beginning of each month, Reverb HQ will send one prompt, several reflect/manifest tools, and any other creative, useful things we come across. We're also back on Twitter, so you can follow us @reverb10."

UPDATE (jan 2011): the december 2010 month long reverb10 wrapped up on december 31. a quick list of my posts is in the december nutshell or just see further below on this page. it was a blast and has certainly (re)energized me to write and to idea generate. also, it has been great to virtually meet a few motivating/inspiring folks - notably yvette, julie, and shannon - as well as to use twitter more and get to learn about the different reverb10 prompt authors

what is reverb10? as described from the website of reverb10:
"Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both."

#reverb10 ... checkin' it out and supporting all the fabulous people reflecting on 2010 and manifesting 2011 as part of the daily prompts! (my reverb10 moments over here.)
 

interactive crew ... i signed up and am on a crew where i'm hanging out with ...
... and i'm very excited. (and note to self - #reverb10 will definitely result in my getting a mobile phone where i do not find myself regularly removing/resetting the battery so that i can reboot the phone. good times.)

update: 12/04/10 - i have upgraded to a mobile phone that will allow me to enjoy catching up on #reverb10 moments with the many other wonder people participating. now i can refrain from pulling out the battery to reboot my R.I.P. blackberry.

update: 12/018/10 - getting better with my droid, now that i am getting better using the touch screen,  remembering to use the "share" button for tweets, and adding in the URL pieces of my blog into the autoword dictionary. little timing problem ... cubeopolis day job. i'll incorporate reverb10 breaks best i can.

update: from december nutshell - the 31 topics as follows, in order of each day's author's prompt, and in its only little nutshell/highlight:
  1. one word - reconnect for 2010, enthusiasm for 2011
  2. writing - shiny penny moments
  3. moment - adolfo at los altos art show
  4. wonder - reconnecting and asking why not?
  5. letting go - bye to a gentleman's agreement, hello to creating more space
  6. make - my somewhat perennial cow costume
  7. community - my rave about kit's clean your closet, change your life (or CYCCYL) and looking for 2011 community interested in apprentern, ignorance and knowledge, and environmental professional development
  8. beautifully different - odd bird in
  9. party - breakfast buds
  10. wisdom - write from the heart. my story about a cover transmittal i wrote from stream of consciousness for a position for which i applied
  11. 11 (eleven) things - my list of 11 things to eliminate and how it may change my life
  12. body integration - my experience at my dad's gravesite
  13. action - thoughts about launching environmental professional development
  14. appreciate - my friendship with shiny penny andy
  15. 5 minutes - capturing those 2010 moments to remember
  16. friendship - silver lining friendships preferred. my take on the friendship spectrum (zip-it, bring it on, zip & bring & zip & bring (rinse, repeat) and on my click-it, pause button, check-in approach
  17. lesson learned - saying step aside to mischief-speak and hello to forthright-speak
  18. try - my declaration to have a healthier lifestyle where i stop paying pharmaceuticals for my bad eating and inactivity habits
  19. healing - becoming more involved in things i really enjoy
  20. beyond avoidance - getting my personal and business finances together
  21. future self - a note from me to the me of 5 years from now and to the me of 10 years ago
  22. travel - how and where i have and want to travel
  23. new name - silvia (with a "y") ramirez story
  24. everything's o.k. - story about connectedness via an email exchange with a woman in whose words from a film brought me to tears
  25. photo - story behind the pic of piragua and me jumping as part of our flat emma jaunt around the SF bay with joel (the photog)
  26. soul food - baked egg en cazeuela
  27. ordinary joy - my friend sci-fi guy on the phone call and lunch
  28. achieve - be speechless. this post includes a list of 10 things for 2011 to bring on a "speechless" moment ... tv appearances (funny host talk show, dr. who, reality tv show judge), philanthropist ponies up pennies for me to promote my passion, engagement, president obama moment with my epiphany, old friend random run-in, hear an angel(s) speak to me, billboard moment, vermont leaf-peeping adventure.
  29. defining moment - talk-to-the-hand february 2011 moment that has shaped me
  30. gift - glee gum
  31. core story - i value family & friends . i make lists and mindmap . i reflect, am introspective, and expressive in writing. also a few lessons learned - think twice, be thankful everyday, don't make assumptions - be kind, reach out - there's a hug fest out there)
thank you reverb10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...