Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#reverb10: 5 minutes

(what day 14 was all about)

day 15 prompt ... Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
(Author: Patti Digh)

wow! kind of an intense prompt, ya think?! ... i've never taken my imagination down a path of not-to-be forgotten memories of 2010 in a 5-minute nutshell.

(my commitment to myself for stream-of-conscious writing ... excited to see what pops up as i type!)

- and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. those things would be the little (yet rich) list of snippets of personal events, activities, and emotions following here ... family time, the recent flipping through photo albums that i did, all things touched upon in reverb10 posts, all things iris (my friend) who continues to experience a blessed life, watching my mom with her grandchildren, me with my niece and nephew, nonsequitur rory-moments at work, the raw sadness of dave dying and kelly's loss, lunch with my friend pete at angel fish, sitting with my mom watching television comedies, knowing that i am loved by many and that i love many ...

... i'm going to continue pondering this.

(thanks for letting me share your time!)

1 comment:

  1. This gave me a thrill, you know? I didn't get much out, either, in the five minutes, but I think it's neat to hit a prompt that makes me want to keep thinking about it after I was done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...