Monday, December 20, 2010

#reverb10: beyond avoidance

=(what day 19 (healing) was all about)

day 20 prompt ... What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)
(Author: Jake Nickell)

(my commitment to myself for stream-of-conscious writing ... excited to see what pops up as i type!)

personal/business finances ... although my finances are generally good, they can always be better - especially for recordkeeping, saving, and investing. and most importantly, i gots to get me a new tax accountant; it's time for a change.

get finger on the pul$e ... i used to have my finger on the pulse when i had my consulting practice. however, without the more rigorous need to do so after joining cubeopolis, i have played catch-up on bookkeeping/recordkeeping each tax season. i have been draggin' my ass on finding another tax accountant for my business (which has been dormant since late 2007), being better organized about my bookkeeping, and investing more wisely.

- Bonus: Will you do it? yes, simply put.

(thanks for letting me share your time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...