Saturday, December 18, 2010

for my soul sistah ...

we found each other ... while i vacationed on the east coast in vermont in 2007. (back story below*)

beyond an earlier mash-up fiber break ode to jen m ... here are my little pre-holiday offerings for you - an oldie but goodie AND a new find!

strap in, sistah ...

you will always be my harold's girl ...


and you are my house-crush buddy! (as is asylum's emily)
(though maybe you are WAY more crushin' him)

thank me later!

*back story ... good for me that i accepted the invite from a former client/friend - 70hack - to stay with his family during my virgin-leaf-peeping extravaganza. flashback to oct '07 for leaf-peeping extravaganza.
love you much, jenM!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear of this soul friendship and anything via Northampton is good by me! (My daughter attends Smith College there!)

    Thank you so much for the comment on my Reverb10 post. We Uber lovers need to hang together... and I believe 2011 is my virgin leaf peepin' year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew we were soul sistahs when you arrived and one of my kids had overflowed the toilet just as you came through the door and you took it in stride, "no big deal". We are sisters of different mothers! When are we visiting again?

    Love ya!

    jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...