Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hipmtfn (ttAR): on nice guys finish first ...

my monday morning fingertips-pitter-patter ... before heading into cubeoplis - on the keyboard posting a comment on tyler's recent post how nice guys finish first (click article title to read on tyler's site).

i immediately thought of my experience way-back when i had my own consulting practice, worked with other consultants, and worked with customers. quite the variety of nice and not-so-nice people.

just to keep this short and sweet, here's my comment from monday morning - shortly before i was out the door and on to my commute - off to cubeopolis and to stand shoulder to shoulder with people, be fair, and be respectful.

until the next AR moment ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...