Saturday, February 11, 2012

who me?

Photo credit: Chip Simons (from I am a dog)
faux interviews ... and not so faux-moi. after waking up this morning (5:35 am), i wasn't feeling my morning meditation practice. my mind just wasn't holding still. so i decided to remind myself about bits and pieces of myself(?!) - reflecting and remembering (and not remembering) stuff.

a quickie stroll ... through this blog for tidbits and clues ...
and keeping the doggy thing ... my FAVE EVER in the world of - who am i? who are you? who cares? Gone to the Dogs has a faux "personality" test (see the "Game" link to the left of the website) ...

and woo-hoo!!!
once czesky terrier ...
interim mini schnauzer interim ...
and now ...



got me back that czesky terrier!

"weird hairy undercarriage"
(heehee - now go dog yourself!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...