Saturday, October 15, 2011

DISC me and then dog me ...

wordle me ... i may (or may not) be addicted to wordle, or perhaps i have a crush on it - mentor application, final greenleaf1 paper. for the potential mentor process, here's my wordle of my basic characteristics disc profile (about DISC on wiki) that i recently took this week.
(or view over here)

adaptive and natural style ... on each page of the report, there are two little graphs, side by side, and my little graphs are these. the natural style is suppose to represent how i see myself and who i am. the adapted style is suppose to represent how i respond to my environment. so mine are relatively close. what this means? i dunno (yet).

who am i? ... disc is considered one of those tools to discover answers to this question. but there are other tools (in addition to the voices in your head, the writing in one's journal, the truth serum speak after too many drinks, the catholic guilt that may be instilled in one, 31 days of reverb10, and/or the ba-boom-boom-boom of your heart). as mentioned in a flashback fiber break (over here), there are lots o' other tools.

dog me ... my FAVE EVER in the world of - who am i? who are you? who cares? Gone to the Dogs has a faux "personality" test (see the "Game" link to the left of the website) ...

and woo-hoo!!!
once czesky terrier ...
interim mini schnauzer interim ...
and now ...


got me back that czesky terrier!

"weird hairy undercarriage"
(heehee - now go dog yourself!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...