Sunday, October 16, 2011

f|break: sunday morn

me gift me ... i puffy heart @craigyferg @geofftherobot, so i want to check out the late late show with craig ferguson.

done.

happy halloween birthday ... as part of rolling into 48 years, i'll be southward bound. i do not think i'll be wearing either the vintage cow or tri-lighter-ish costume(-ish), but we'll see. so about the whole puffy heart ... previous posts for my little crush ...
there are certainly many more interviews, opening monologues, and banter with geoff. will just keep on for future fiber breaks! meanwhile, visit a tweetmail jingle ...

enjoy your fiber break (over here) for ~ 20 seconds

touch me with your emails
love
me with your tweets
text me with your fingers
sex
me with your feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...