Monday, October 10, 2011

un-hibernating

inspire and create ... thanks @deedottiedot for your creative thoughts, ideas, and support. and for the no-need-to-over-analyze, go-with-gut-feel encouragement. time for me to un-hibernate and select a dang wordpress theme for anthrocubeology.

un-hibernating ... from this, i want another excuse to have a bar graph where my october activity exceeds september. done. and like the stay-cation i had a few weeks ago, on this faux holiday (of columbus day), i'm back in brainstorming creativity mode.

gimme tunes ... for creativity mode, i likes me my music - full album. this afternoon's choice? lamb (on website, myspace, youtube, twitter), of which gorecki is one of my faves! nevertheless, for now ...

lamb's
between darkness & wonder

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome but as I've already mentioned, you've got some amazing ideas and wonderful energy and spirit. I really look forward to catching up again soon. Also, I'm re-prioritizing to so I can focus on my writing and some personal projects. Btw, we should talk, I'm taking the Intro to Artificial Intelligence online course being offered by Stanford. It's really (really) interesting. Talk soon and looking forward to anthrocubism's new virtual home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...