Thursday, February 9, 2012

3 tiny habits: a week later

OH @bjfogg ... i pee more, and i use my time more wisely, thanks to 3 tiny habits, you (and me)! i loved day 1, day 2, days 3 & 4, and day 5 (last day). onward! time for continuing habits and creating new habits!

refresher resources ... for those that may (should) give this a whirl -



my memory lane ... my 3 tiny habits last week -
  • after i sit down in my office chair, i will place my water glass next to my phone.
  • after i park my car at home, i will clean out one thing from my car. 
  • after i come home after working, i will place my work bag near my stool.
results? ... yup, i gots results -
  • water glass ... i definitely drink water and not just at my office. 
  • car ... i am always pleasantly shocked surprised when i get into my car that i can see the upholstery and flooring AND that my car is not a closet random storage compartment.
  • work bag ... no more scavenger hunt in the morning and therefore more time.
any other positive changes? ... in addition to sharing that i would totally do 3 tiny habits again, i responded to bj fogg's wrap-up question about any other positive changes. 3 came to mind -
  • self-awareness of choices
  • positive anticipation
  • seemed to unleash creative juices
- and a couple suggestions, e.g., on-going stats for the week, community journal for participants.

got anchors? 
get tiny habit.
CELEBRATE!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...