Thursday, March 8, 2012

scored s'mores mocha + shoes ...

... AND  a chat with my bank. something about possible fraud. i guess that's what happens when one makes a series of purchases within a couple of hours ...
  • gift for bro. 
  • food. 
  • shoes. 
  • apple store. 
  • taxi ride. 
... and then just when i wanted to check my bag in at the airport ('cuz who doesn't want to give an airline more money for service that used to be free?!)  WAIT!!! NOT-SO-FAST, SHIRLNUTKIN! 

found s'mores mocha 
as i set out to do
from hash house a go go (at imperial palace)
and i strolled the forum shops intending to window shop and hit the apple store. THEN my feet led me to believe that i needed a pair of loafers and my feet walked in to tod's (and i met jeffrey). (i swear there must be some sort of subliminal messages going on!) i admitted to jeffrey that i was a tod virgin, and i was preparing to cheat on john fluevog. (jeffrey expressed his liking fluevog and his fave hayes valley's gimme shoes and bulo, and that's when my feet convinced my hands to reach for my wallet.)

tod's shoes - blue patent leather.
that'll teach me to cheat on john
with jeffrey serving up tod.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...