GATHERING my NUTTY IMPROVISED LIFE EXPERIENCED - just random shares from the CURIOUS.
Oh my goodness. THAT was hilarious!! "Why did you let me near it?!?!?" LOL. I LOVE how his daughter wants to do research - SO me. Hee hee. Oh, and I LOVED, "You gotta punch the pony right in the face!!" LMAO.Quite frankly, ponies are smart but they can be totally snappy and temperamental.
it is INDEED very hilarious! glad you enjoyed.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh my goodness. THAT was hilarious!!
ReplyDelete"Why did you let me near it?!?!?" LOL. I LOVE how his daughter wants to do research - SO me. Hee hee.
Oh, and I LOVED, "You gotta punch the pony right in the face!!" LMAO.
Quite frankly, ponies are smart but they can be totally snappy and temperamental.
it is INDEED very hilarious! glad you enjoyed.
ReplyDelete