Wednesday, November 9, 2011

fluegasm me ...

ahhh ... it's all about @fluevog shoes or shall i call them feet enhancers? last year i posted about my growing collection over here
post about the 13 pairs over here


where 13 really are the 12 in the image below
PLUS the black operetta | malibran pair
(up above with the cross-over straps)
and let's not forget a couple of accessories -


and because one or two of the fluevog iv
(more about the fluevog iv over here)
has asked for an update of my shoes
(fluevog iv pictured here at the SF haight street store with jim and denny) 





L to R: shirlnutkin, dorothy, jim, gladys, joanne, denny

this is my update.
UPDATE 11/12: 
repost at fluegasm me (ERRATA) ...
(oopsie! miscount. 23 (not 22) pairs)
 since my july 2010 purchase of the rubens, here are the additional 8
for which i believe is the order that i purchased them
(although i have been known to do "clearly i am addicted group" purchases)


LOVE 'EM ALL!!!
(yes, jim, i kinda cheated on you.
got the certitude boots when i was at the melrose store.
a kind of happy birthday (again) to me pair. i still puffy heart you!!!)



6 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Such a fun post and that is major LOVE for Fluevog. Btw, I LOVE that bag next to the clutch!!!! http://shirlnutkin.blogspot.com/2011/11/fluegasm-me.html - I WANT it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nick-naming the Fluevog IV to "Filipinos love Fluevog too."

    Of course, I definitely adore your new additions. This is a great collection Shirl. I say get ready to be a Vogunteer!

    Btw - I'm okay if you cheated in LA... as long as you remember that Jim and Denny are the Flue-daddies you come home to at night:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a missing pair. Don't you own the Alli, from the Adrians family? Don't hold out on me, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. j-ro and her eagle eye! 22 pairs and 8 more to go for vogunteering! *heart* this whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. I demand a re-post. You're definitely holding out on me, sister! How am I supposed to counsel you through your purchases when you withhold information like that? Which pair am I missing? SPILL! Or I'll summon the Flue-daddies to give you a spanking!

    (Note: I'm not really mad. I live my Vog-fantasies through your collection. Knowing that all 23 pairs aren't listed makes me feel like my Vog-fantasies are incomplete. Help a flue-ddict out, will you?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...