Sunday, March 13, 2011

f|break: sunday evening

bruno mars ... i crush bruno mars (his website) and loved his version of grenade on the graham norton show (show's website), of which, by the way, i loves me my graham norton, too! (here's the official video for grenade.)

enjoy a song fiber break with bruno (over here)
for ~3:36 min with graham norton (about graham)
I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya ...
BONUS: bruno's interview
before singing grenade (over here)


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of him, but I like the song and he is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham Norton is my new favorite show. My daughter introduced me. I'm laughing hysterically at this guy. He has a way of being funny without much ouch. I laugh so, so hard. Just adore the guy. Glad to know we link up here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...