Thursday, September 1, 2011

staycation: thurs morn

an inspired break ... i'm taking time off-the-grid (well, kinda sorta), catching up on stuff (home, work, r|cat, on-line activities), journaling (in my moleskine, spring pad), connecting (people, activities), and checking-in (as i mentioned for recommitting) on my yhd2011 that also is part of my reverb10 vision board. (i know, woo-woo.)

goal for my staycation? ...
unanswered questions in my head will be answered.

cubeopolis world ...
a very few people will understand why this clip speaks to me and why i am totally in brainstorm creativity mode. (and yes, that includes the office archeologist!) in enjoyed the ~ 8:13 minutes of MIT's doing anthropology (over here)

MIT Tech TV


... connecting aspects of social life and cultural life
that people don't automatically connect ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...