Sunday, December 29, 2013

oh @GlobalNiche ...

@AnastasiaAshaman @TaraAgacayak @zibbyz ... thanks for all the GlobalNiche lovin'. Just taking a little time out this Sunday to say -

Puffy Heart!

GlobalNiche fix ... Go figure, I realize in addition to GlobalNiche's website, another great place to get my GlobalNiche fix on-the-run is at GN's Pinterest. (D'OH!)

http://www.pinterest.com/globalniche/


2014 venture with GlobalNiche ... I am excited that 2014 brings about the opportunity to serve GlobalNiche as a peer-group leader for those who are looking to buddy-up with others in the Udemy GlobalNiche SUM-it UP program.

As I am getting prepared, I am looking to help people -
  • discovering ... for articulating one's vision and goals through self-reflection;
  • branding ... one's self for professional (and personal) development endeavors;
  • navigating ... with one's off-line collaboration efforts, considering and learning about on-line tools and resources, and
  • connecting ... with others who can support one's vision & goals
- basically - discovering and wrangling one's potential on- AND off-line endeavors. 

More eyeball to eyeball moments ... 

In addition to the virtual world of GlobalNiche - 
Google Hangout with Silvana and Anastasia
... and I am actually connected via my phone.

 

- I look forward to those moments where we get to meet-up in person -

With Anastasia at Gioia Pizzeria in San Francisco

polishing in public 
with baby steps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...