Tuesday, February 15, 2011

h|month-terview (feb '11): with hiccups ...

get-to-know #healthmonth ... team CDWL@edi team member hiccups. we learned quite a bit about hiccups in january (part 1). this interview is based on h|month-terview questions over here.

(SIDE NOTE: this our our team's add-on-fun, inspired by healthmonth and is NOT formally part of the on-line healthmonth experience. but hey! spurring on creativity is a good thing, too!)

other team member's h|month-terview (feb '11): specgirl, pho queen
my name: hiccups
  • childhood ambition: one week in preschool I wanted to be a ballerina and a firefighter.
  • fondest memory: sitting in a gondola lift to visit the largest outdoor bronze buddha in the world, hanging hundreds of feet over the jungle below in Hong Kong, seeing the fog part and the giant Buddha appear in the distance.
  • soundtrack: 60s music + 80s music + indie pop/rock.
  • retreat: driving along the coast and sitting by the ocean.
  • wildest dream: I have the all my teeth falling out dream at least a couple times a year.
  • proudest moment: speaking at my college graduation in front of 50,000 people
  • biggest challenge: finding a balance in life: between work and play, between socializing and personal reflection/growth, and between indulgence and self-control.
  • alarm clock: my fiance
  • perfect day: last year's birthday came close - going to brunch, spending time with my best friend visiting from another country, and spending time with my partner. the key element was my ability to be truly present through the day.
  • first job: union organizer
  • indulgence: flowers
  • last purchase: farmers market fruit
  • favorite movie: The Hours
  • inspiration: cooking helps summon my creative energy and reset my perspective
my life: "Still, what I want in my life is to be willing to be dazzled---to cast aside the weight of facts and maybe even to float a little above this difficult world." - Mary Oliver
my card: JetBlue Amex and United Visa - gotta get out of town when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...